[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What to do with or without Portis?

ice-pick

My league starts 2 + 2 and a FLEX PPR. I am starting Slaton as one RB and S. Smith and Wayne for WR. Help me pick a RB and a FLEX

Portis, Betts, Pierre Thomas, J. Stewart, Gage What should I do?

Personally, Portis will have a great game playing against a week rush defense and having Peterson taking his number one slot. See portis to get at least 160 yards and 2 td's.

Personally, Portis will have a great game playing against a week rush defense and having Peterson taking his number one slot. See portis to get at least 160 yards and 2 td's.

IF he plays, I agree - he tears the Seahawks up

The trick is having a backup plan ready

Zorn said that Portis will work out about 3 hours before the game (around the time of the 1 PM EST games). So I'd expect some info to come in around the start of those games - probably too late to substitute someone from an early game.

For example, I'm sitting Westbrook and Buckhalter, and flexing Royal right now until I know about Portis. If Portis goes, I'll plug him in. MY only question is simple - if Portis isn't active, is it worth picking up Betts and plugging him in the lineup instead of Royal?

(I like Royal vs KC based on what he did in week 1)