[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop the handcuff when loaded at RB?

I've got Addai, LT, MJD, Dunn, McFadden, & Rhodes in a play 2, TD heavy league...

The trade deadline's passed and I don't want to give a competitor a nice RB... and I want to pick up MIA vs STL to play over TBB vs NOS this week.

With lots of nice options at running back, should I consider dropping Rhodes for MIA?

I see McFadden as a big upside option in a TD heavy league with a HOU matchup the week of the finals...

The way I look at it.... Addai, LT, Dunn, McFadden have ALL been hurt this year. I don't see why you would drop depth to pick up a Defense. I guess it depends on your league scoring, but I would rather keep them all and have the TB defense get me 5 pts than drop one and have the MIA defense get me 10pts. Defensive TD's are a fluke anyway, in my opinion. If you get (-) pts for your team giving up a lot then I could see your concern, but then I would just drop TB instead, but that is just me.

The way I look at it.... Addai, LT, Dunn, McFadden have ALL been hurt this year. I don't see why you would drop depth to pick up a Defense. I guess it depends on your league scoring, but I would rather keep them all and have the TB defense get me 5 pts than drop one and have the MIA defense get me 10pts. Defensive TD's are a fluke anyway, in my opinion. If you get (-) pts for your team giving up a lot then I could see your concern, but then I would just drop TB instead, but that is just me.

I agree with this, you NEVER know what you are going to get from a Defense. Don't bother, especially because you already have a solid D.

I wouldn't drop Rhodes. Defenses are almost always hit-or-miss. I've got Pitt, arguably the best defense in the NFL, and they've had weeks where they produce 6 or 7 points and my opponent will have a huge game from his (much worse) defense. Just pick a team and stick with them. Rhodes could be useful if Addai gets injured again or starts playing like he did earlier this season. I just got bitten by releasing Mewelde Moore and watching FWP get injured again, so I'm trying to learn from experience.

[Edit] dino88 makes a really good point, I would just drop TB. I guess that's what I was trying to say above.

Edited by Rockmaninoff