[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB dilemma

Sammy D.

I have Lynch playing- but for my #2, I can play Hightower tonight, or roll the dice and see if Jackson plays, but if he doesn't, I may be screwed, as all I would have left after Jackson is Caddy and Pierre Thomas. So, basically what would you do?

Hightower 2nite against Philly

SJax against Miami (maybe)

Caddy against NO

Pierre against Tampa Bay

I'm in a must win situation at 6-6 and can't afford to make the wrong call here- appreciate any help I can get !!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours !!

FWIW:

• 26NOV08 St. Louis Dispatch : The Rams running back Steven Jackson was suited up and practicing today at Rams Park. Jackson has missed four of the last five games with a strained thigh muscle. Coach Jim Haslett insists that Jackson participate fully in practice before returning to game action.

• 24NOV08 News Democrat: Rams Running back Steven Jackson (thigh) was able to run during workouts on Saturday and Monday, and Haslett was optimistic that he would able to participate in practice on Wednesday. "I'm optimistic, but I'm not really sure what that means because we've said that for the last three or four weeks, but he did look good Saturday and today running,'' Haslett said.

I'd still be tempted to try Hightower or Thomas however ... even if SJax plays, will he be limited to 10-15 touches?

Well that was interesting :wacko: Every year since probably 2003 or so I have been a member of this site and I will never go anywhere else, the opinions and insight are beyond compare. But every year I either lose, or forget the password, so I am forced to register anew. then when I just replied to the info supplied, and when I logged in, apparently I stumbled upon one of my old passwords from a few years back. So yes, I probably am a moron for not writing down my info to log in, but to return to the topic of the post, I am probably a bigger moron for drafting S. Jackson !