[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tied for the last playoff spot, need to win this week

danvan

You can always count on this forum. I am playing the team that I am tied with for the last playoff spot. We have a game this week and next, but this is the big one for me.

So here is who I have at QB(standard scoring), can only start one.

Rodgers vs Carolina

Cassel vs Pitt

Pennington @ St. Louis

I just picked up Pennington and have him as the starter based on matchups.

And here are my RB's, need to pick two.

Larry Johnson @ Oakland

MJD @ Houston

Ryan Grant vs Carolina

I have MJD and LJ in right now based on matchups.

This is a 50$ league, with eight teams. Winner gets three hundred, second and top points get there money back. Thanks for reading.

I think I would go with Rodgers at QB over Pennington. I believe Miami will just run, run, run against St. Louis. Carolina hasn't been playing well lately. I would play Grant and MJD at RB. LJ is a good play too, but I think the Packers will run, and turner killed the Panthers last week. Grant may too.

Please see mine.

You can always count on this forum. I am playing the team that I am tied with for the last playoff spot. We have a game this week and next, but this is the big one for me.

So here is who I have at QB(standard scoring), can only start one.

Rodgers vs Carolina

Cassel vs Pitt

Pennington @ St. Louis

I just picked up Pennington and have him as the starter based on matchups.

And here are my RB's, need to pick two.

Larry Johnson @ Oakland

MJD @ Houston

Ryan Grant vs Carolina

I have MJD and LJ in right now based on matchups.

This is a 50$ league, with eight teams. Winner gets three hundred, second and top points get there money back. Thanks for reading.

I dont like Cassell's matchup vs the tough Steelers D...so he is out. I think Pennington and A.Rodgers could post similar numbers...but ultimately, I would go with Rodgers as he has much, much better WRs and an overall balanced attack. Also, Rodgers will be throwing the ball for four straight quarters in a tight game while I think Pennington's throwing day may be done earlier and you will be gambling that the early scores are through the air and not the ground.

On the RB front, I like LJ and MJD. Roll with them, but Grant is a great option as well. You cant go wrong with any of these three. Good luck.