[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Im really having a hard time deciding on which RB to start

APshow

Well I need to start 1 more RB to go with the studly A.Peterson here are the options-

R.Grant vs. CAR

D.McFadden vs. KC

Scoring-

1 point for 10 yards

6 pt for TD

--I need some help here its a tough one because R.Grant gets the load and hes playing Carolina which last week they gave up 4 TD to M.Turner...But McFadden is back and had 2 TD last week and i think hes going to get more touches this week hes also playing KC which at the beginning of the year he beat them up and had his best of the year like 160 and a score..so any thoughts would be appreciated thanks!!

I have the same situation in a PPR/ 1 point = 20 yd league. See mine from yesterday. The majority (4 vs. 2) selected Grant as my starter. I am still not completely convinced. Grant does not see much action in the passing game and the 2 rushing TD's they had last week were from the QB and FB position. That said, even a 120 rushing yd day w/o a reception or TD only totals 6 points. I like McFadden's opportunities to score against a porous Chiefs run D. Even though McFadden is not the starter, I can't help but believe the Raiders don't begin to utilize their now healthy future feature back more as the season rounds to an end. Personally, I am going to start Mcfadden and swing for the home run. Good luck this week.