[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ronnie Brown

capostatus

what happened to this guy?

i thought he'd have a big 2nd half of the season but it hasnt been the case. was surprised at how well he was running early on, didnt expect it and he seemed to be fully recovered from that surgery.

im sure someone will come in and say "but he scored a TD!". so, he only got 10 fantasy pts with a juicy matchup against the rams. he's had other good matchups and disappointed.

any dolphins homers got any ideas? why arent they gettin him involved in the passin game too?

I agree, what's going on with him? Last year he was getting very involved in the passing game, leading the league in total yards when he went down and now he's just splitting carries with Ricky. It's frustrating having him on my fantasy squad because I know he can be great, but hasn't really shown much of it this year. I understand he can't be too involved in the passing game with the wildcat formation, but that's not something they run all that much really. He reminds me a little of Earnest Graham in that he's kind of a do-it-all guy who sacrifices some of his own stats for the good of the team and seems like a genuinely nice guy, not a thug. Still, I'd like to see him get his shine

Dolphins play calling is way to predictable. It seems as if Sporano gets a lead and just sits on it, the D knows a run is coming 2/3 times every series. Ricky is being used a lot also along with Cobbs and Polite, it's a mess. I would find other options he's only going to get you decent points there will be no studly games.