[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Playoff WDIS Flex

PPR league, 1 pt for every ten yards Rush/Receive, 6 for TD

Antonio at CAR

or

S. Morris at SEA

I figure NE to overpower Seattle, mixing in a great many runs and passes. But TB will probably have to pass to beat CAR on the road (especially w/ no Graham)

Thoughts?

Thanks.

I think morris will have a big game @ Seattle. It is a tough place to play and NE will establish the run as they know they can eat up the Dline of Seattle. Also, look what a banged up portis did recently and also add in Barber/Choices' numbers together. I see sammy getting 80-100 and 1 td maybe 2 depending

First I would like to say, I dont doubt S. Morris could put a nice game here. But being a NE homer and huge fan of Football in general. I Dont trust NE to just hand the rock off to Morris all game. The carries are gonna be split up pretty good between Faulk and Green Ellis aswell. I bet ya Evens gets atleast 1 or 2 carries even. Secondly, the passing attack is the bigger priority to get back on track after being stymed this last week by Pittsburg.

As far as Bryant goes, the Panthers can be had thru the air. And being a big division game for 1st place I see Each team trying to put up as many points as possible.

Plus lets not forget this is a PPR league. A. Bryant 7 catches for 92 yards and a score seems very achievable (22 points) with room for upside even.

Edited by Goonytoons