[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS.....

oneanddone

This is in a 12 team PPR performance league.

Need a help determing 1RB 1 WR and 1 Flex..........

We must start 2 RB's and 2 WR"s, then 1 flex of either a RB or WR...

I'm hesitating this week as I have too many viable options. I am starting Forte and Marshall, but I cant commit yet to anyone else.....These players go along with Brees, Gates, Gosto, and Pitt.......I am the number 4 seed playing the number 6 seed, who has a very good line up as well.....WITH less choices....

RB Options....

Forte, Matt CHI RB ® vs Jaguars

Dunn, Warrick TBB RB at Panthers Mon 8:30 p.m. ET

Fargas, Justin OAK RB at Chargers

Jackson, Steven STL RB at Cardinals

Thomas, Pierre NOS RB vs Falcons

WR Options...

Marshall, Brandon DEN WR vs Chiefs

Colston, Marques NOS WR vs Falcons

Moore, Lance NOS WR vs Falcons

Holmes, Santonio PIT WR vs Cowboys

Hixon, Domenik NYG WR vs Eagles Sun

Any and all thoughts are appreciated!

Wishin you all well, may the luck be with you :wacko:

Come on home team Lions, you can do it, 0-16, get the 1st pick, to go along with 5 in the first three rounds, draft the players that COULD really help this time, then not be able to sign them......It's raining men! Hallelulah! It's raining men! is going on in this state!!! Need to bolt from MI!

None of your RB matchups are great, none are horrible either. I think I'd have to go with SJax though -- Dunn tends to not get into the endzone and may surrender some carries to Cadillac; Fargas is on the Raiders ('nuff said); and Thomas is the main rusher on a team that does almost all of their damage through the air. SJax has the biggest upside, and is really the only weapon on a Rams offense that should get lots of opportunities after their defense lets the Cardinals score. And even if the Rams abandon the run, he's very involved in the passing game.

For the receiver, I'd go with one of the Saints; the question is which one -- Colston looked good last week; Moore's been great all year. I guess Moore is probably a safer play.

Good luck -- please see mine at http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=275107