[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB2 and Flex HELP with or without Portis?

ice-pick

OK made the playoffs. Thought I had the 6th spot and got bumped up to 5th. That means I get to face Brees, AD AP, and Boldin OUCH!!!

I do know I am starting Rogers, Slaton, Wayne, and S. Smith CAR

PPR we start 2 RB 2 WR and a FLEX

Options for RB2 and FLEX would be

Portis @ BAL how many injuries does he have now? 4pts against NYG and now have BAL???? I don't like it.

Stewart TBB tough run D and DW is getting a lot of love

Pierre Thomas ATL with Reggie B and Deuce in the mix will this guy get touches?

Chester T @ Det hmmmm this one would be risky and sneaky. Will MIN rest AP is the score is 50-0 in the 1st quarter??? Garbage time???

McClain Wash This one could go either way either Willis shows up or maybe Ray Rice, but McC looks like a good play? Maybe???

WRs for Flex also: Holmes DAL can you trust this guy to get you points??? Breaston StL could be garbage time in StL also and Gage CLE still not sold on solid points. Ii think it will be the CJ and Fatdale show AGAIN.

Enough rambling and guessing. Please help me pick a RB2 and FLEX Thanks

either of these two, if had to pick I would say Thomas as he seems to get passes also...

Pierre Thomas ATL with Reggie B and Deuce in the mix will this guy get touches?

Chester T @ Det hmmmm this one would be risky and sneaky. Will MIN rest AP is the score is 50-0 in the 1st quarter??? Garbage time???

WRs for Flex also: Breaston StL , he is getting into the mix, the footballs will fill the air in AZthis weekend.

help me please, see my post: user name bikinijack

I read the first post and my gut said Thomas and McClain. You can't wait for Portis, especially not Sunday night. And against the Ravens you might not want to use him anyway. Stewart is valuable if he's the goalline guy; he might not be, and against the Bucs there's no guarantee they get it into the endzone much anyway. Thomas is the main RB for the Saints (Reggie is more of a receiver anyway); McClain is probably the main guy (and if not, he's probably at least the short yardage-goalline guy) for the Ravens. Chester is still a backup, and while I agree it will probably be a blowout you never know. So Thomas and McClain are the two best of the first group. By a LOT!

Breaston is the only WR I'd consider. Playing the Rams the Cardinals should be putting up lots of yards and points. But he's still behind Fitz and Boldin in the pecking order. I guess I'd consider him ahead of McClain (mainly because if McGahee is announced as the starter at 7PM on Sunday you're screwed).

I'd rank them Thomas-McClain-Breaston, with the decision on which of the last two to use at flex depending on whether you're willing to risk McGahee (or Rice) stealing too many carries.