[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ronnie Brown or Sammy Morris?

Ready2Rumble

I think you have to go with Brown, sammy just hasnt proved anything this year - yet.!!!

I have a similar decesion as i must start two, or three of the following: (penciled in Deangelo and Barber)

DeAngelo

Barber

Sammy

P.Thomas

White

I am also pencling in as 2 wr's

Royal and Randy Moss,

So my flex options are 1 of the following MORRIS, Thomas, White, Dixon, M.Jones and J.Gage

Sammy Morris hasn't gotten many opportunities to perform this season. I had him last year and he a had a stretch of games where he dominated before getting hurt. I think he is a solid RB when he has the chance to show it. On just 10 carries last week vs. the Steelers (#1 Rushing DEF) he gained 45 yards and scored a TD. He should get 15-20 carries against this week run DEF and they are likely to be up in this game giving him garbage time carries. Its not like Ronnie Brown gets a ton of carries either. He has been getting outrun by Ricky Williams and I think Williams has gained Miamis favor over Brown.

When he got 16 carries vs the Broncos weak DEF he produced 138 yards and a TD.