[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy Basketball

michaeljordan ca

Just joined a fantasy basketball league, and although I know basketball, dont know much about FANTASY basketball.

Scoring

Our league uses a Head-to-Head, Points Based Scoring System with player's points averaged based on games played in each period.

Category Points

Double Doubles 5

Steals 2

Points 1

Blocks 2

Assists 1

Total Rebounds 1

Quadruple Doubles 25

Turnovers -2

Triple Doubles 15

Scoring Periods and Lineups

Our league's scoring periods are Weekly Mon to Sun.

Lineups for each scoring period are due at 12 noon EST on the first day of the scoring period. Lineups submitted after 12 noon EST will go into effect at the beginning of the next scoring period.

Roster Limits

Your rosters must adhere to the following limits:

NOTE: if your active lineup does not meet these requirements after your lineup deadline passes, your team will receive ZERO points for that week.

Limit Min Max

Active Players 8 8

Reserve Players 4 4

Total Players 12 12

Active Guards 3 3

Active Forwards 0 5

Active Centers 0 5

Teams with illegal rosters will receive ZERO points for standings!

Pretty standard I think. ANy suggestions on sites for good free info. (Not yet willing to go crazy and spend 16 US dollars) Also any of you playing with draft strategy or otherwise. Any info much appreciated. thanks.... thinking

At least we have couple FB guys here. We should use this forum as a place for questions and advice. I will also let you know if I find a decent free site. ESPN has some rankings and stuff, beyond that you have to pay for it.