[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chester Taylor this Week

Marauders11

My league has a no bench set-up, meaning that everyone on your roster is a starter.

I'm seriously thinking about cutting Warrick Dunn and picking up Chester Taylor vs. Detroit-

am I nuts?

I almost did the same thing with Lendale White on Thanksgiving Day when they played the Lions, but I wussed out at the last minute (wish I hadn't obviously).

I just have a feeling with AP limping a bit and the Lions being so Gawd awful that Taylor has much more upside than Dunn does vs. Carolina. All of the "expert" ranking I've seen haven't given Taylor much love however.

and hey it's playoff time, it's all about THIS week and advancing. Worry about next week next week....

My league has a no bench set-up, meaning that everyone on your roster is a starter.

I'm seriously thinking about cutting Warrick Dunn and picking up Chester Taylor vs. Detroit-

am I nuts?

I almost did the same thing with Lendale White on Thanksgiving Day when they played the Lions, but I wussed out at the last minute (wish I hadn't obviously).

I just have a feeling with AP limping a bit and the Lions being so Gawd awful that Taylor has much more upside than Dunn does vs. Carolina. All of the "expert" ranking I've seen haven't given Taylor much love however.

and hey it's playoff time, it's all about THIS week and advancing. Worry about next week next week....

AP is limping?

This is the Lions' best chance to win a game this season, as they aren't going to win at INDY or GB, and playing New Orleans at home in two weeks doesn't seem as good a matchup. I think Detroit will put up a bigger fight and that the game won't really have garbage time for Taylor to rack up stats. I dont see how you cut a starting RB in Dunn for a backup in Chester Taylor unless you specifically have read that Caddy is getting all goalline work. Even so, Dunn has decent value still in PPR leagues.

Please help me here.

Edited by MTSuper7