[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yes...A Kicker Question - how heavily do u factor weather?

SpinalTapp

I have Folk playing at Pittsburgh on Sunday. Reports are calling for snow and wind during the game. Do you play Folk anyway or look for a lesser kicker, say a guy like Jay Feeley playing at San Fancisco or Adam Vinateri at home vs Cincy this week??

Every point counts and I have a very tough matchup this week. Thanks in advance.

Tap

This sucks... Do you get negative points for missed FGs? Pittsburgh is just the kind of team you want Dallas to play so that Folk is kicking FGs instead of XPs (in theory anyway). If we get to Sunday and things look pretty nasty, then I would probably make the switch to Feely. Heinz Field is pretty terrible, meaning Folk is fighting crappy footing and wind both. The Jets move the ball pretty well, so Feely probably will get decent scoring opportunities.

Please help me here.