[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hixon or Breaston

hamlet11102

If you had told me at the start of the season that with Andre Johnson and Braylon Edwards on my team I would be trying to figure out which WR to start in the playoffs I would never have believed it, but here I am-

Andre Johnson, Steve Breaston, Domenik Hixon, Braylon Edwards. It's a PPR league and I have to start two, obviously Johnson is a must start and with Dorsey at QB and the Browns playing the Titans I am not even considering Braylon so who do I start at WR2 Breaston or Hixon?

Breaston has a great matchup at home against STL, but he's a #3 reciever, I also have Warner and generally try not to pin my hopes too much on one team.

Hixon has the more difficult matchup against Philly and the Giants spread the ball a lot, but he is replacing Plaxico who has put up big games against Philly.

Who should I go with?

I think I'd go with Breaston. You're right about Plaxico having big games against Philly, but that's because he's Plaxico -- Hixon doesn't quite have the same tools. The Giants will run a lot with Jacobs and Ward, and also have Toomer and Boss as options. Breaston may be #3, but that means he doesn't get doubleteamed and sneaks in while everybody's trying to guard Boldin and Fitz. Realistically, if Warner has a lousy game you're screwed anyway, right? And they ARE playing the Rams. I would count on Warner to have a big game and hope Breaston's a part of it.

Please see http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=275393

Here is the thing, when the Cards played the Rams at STL this year, Breaston was never really needed. Between Fitz, Boldin and Hightower, the Rams were overmatched and Breaston never really came into play. It was one of his worst games of the year.

Just a thought. I think Toomer or Hixon either one is a better play than Breaston this week. Just my opinion.

Here is the thing, when the Cards played the Rams at STL this year, Breaston was never really needed. Between Fitz, Boldin and Hightower, the Rams were overmatched and Breaston never really came into play. It was one of his worst games of the year.

Just a thought. I think Toomer or Hixon either one is a better play than Breaston this week. Just my opinion.

I think that is an a fluke since it was on the road- where AZ is jut not the same squad

Breaston, and the Cards in general are cash money at home

Breaston all the way - especially in PPR - he is gonna get some throws his way

I am in the same situation as you.... Need to decide between starting 2 of the following....

Hixon

S. Moss

Breaston

I am already starting colson, no brainer but can't decide the other 2 wr's.

Thoughts?

start ur own thread.. :wacko: go with breaston over hixon i agree to sit braylon cause of Dorsey and his up and down year

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe