[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS: 4 average flex options

Jenkinssssss

Title says it all. Win and i'm in the playoffs; Lose and I need one of the other contenders to lose. Other RBs are Slaton and Westy.

Willlie Parker, Sammy Morris, Kevin Smith or Mewelde Moore @ the flex. Standard scoring: 1 per 10 yds, 6 td, no ppr.

I have Sammy in there right now just off a gut feeling that he'll get a few goalline touches and hopefully 10-15 carries + cpl receptions against a bad Seattle rush D that's given up 100+ to the Barber / Choice combo and almost 150 to a hurt Portis.

However, if the Williams Wall is out... (i really hate starting 2 Lions-have Calvin Johnson)

The Steelers RB situation scares me too much with the split carries, especially with Russell getting goalline and short yardage looks.

Other question is at WR3: Driver, Bryant, Santana Moss. Driver is the solid pick. WR2 is Lance Moore. QB is Warner (yum yum) if that matters.

Thanks!

I think you've gotta go with Morris. Best matchup, and best bet to get into the endzone. FWP and Mewelde splitting carries hurts both of their values. And the Williams Wall is probably NOT out -- even without it, the Vikes' defense is better than the Seahawks. I also think Kevin Smith has some injury issues (although I don't recall exactly what).

At WR, I think I'd go with Driver. Moss obviously has a big upside, but Sunday night against the Ravens with Portis possibly out? I don't think so.

Please check out mine at http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=275393

Another vote for Sammy Morris. Maybe its just the Lions continual futility but I haven't felt comfortable starting a Detroit RB since Barry Sanders. Plus I believe the Williams brothers should be playing this weekend as a judge ordered an injunction on the suspensions.

Willie Parker has played well historically at home but Mewelde and Russell steal too many touches.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=275528