[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS - Pick 1 QB from these 3

BITE

Need a win to make playoffs.

Which QB should I start this week:

Ben Roethlisberger vs Dallas

Gus Frerotte @ Det

Jake Delhomme vs Tampa Bay

I could also pickup S. Hill vs Jets

Your answer gets mine.

Thanks,

BITE

(Ballz In The Endzone)

i don't like any of your choices at qb this week, esp. in a must win scenario.

i would pick up s.hill. he can definitely move the ball against the jets and they will most likely be playing catch up all day, so he'll be forced to air the ball out quite a bit. outside of his potential to turn the ball over, he should get a good amount of yards and a couple scores to make up for it.

Edited by dino88

Hey -- you answered mine -- thanks. I think if you can get Hill, you should do it -- he's got a nice matchup against the Jets, who are excellent against the run, so he'll need to pass. I don't think he'll do great, but should be solid. Frerotte's obviously got a good matchup too, but as Kook3 said, they can probably beat the Lions without throwing a pass. Neither Delhomme (they will definitely try to run against the Bucs anyway) nor Big Ben (bad weather, possibly less than 100%) is a guy I'd want to consider this week.

And by the way, Hill and Frerotte also have the two best matchups next week -- Big Ben's got the Ravens and Titans coming up.

Personally, I'd take a chance with Big Ben before I would add a guy like Hill. Now isnt the time to get cute, and despite the weather calling for cold and flurries, I think Ben is a good bet for about 250 yds and 2 TDs.

Please help http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=275446

Personally, I'd take a chance with Big Ben before I would add a guy like Hill. Now isnt the time to get cute, and despite the weather calling for cold and flurries, I think Ben is a good bet for about 250 yds and 2 TDs.

Please help http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=275446

I wouldn't exactly call it being cute. Fantasy wise, since S.Hill took over the starting role he has been the better of the 2, between him and ben. and his upcoming schedule looks quite appealing even after the jets, they play miami then stlouis.

ben plays dallas this week, then faces balt and tenn.

If I ran a football team I would want Rothlesberger to lead my team, but in fantasy land I'd rather roll with Hill and his schedule.

Hill's 5 games at qb: 1,067yds, 8tds, 3ints

Ben's last 5 games: 1,064yds, 3tds, 5ints

Edited by dino88