[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Printer cartriges...

rocknrobn26

My printer died after my wife over fed it paper whilst it was printing!!! :wacko::D

Anyway, I have a bunch of HP "02" carts left over, as the new printer uses different carts.

I'll send them to anyone free if you pay the shipping. Some are full others you will have to determine.

Shipping can't cost too much considering what these bastagads get for a new one.

Let me know.

FYI,

Get yourself a "CIS" = Continuous Ink System for your printer. I have used these systems on my HP and Epson printers for 2+ years. Saves a BOATLOAD of money on ink. No way would I pay $20-$30 for a cartridge. Buy the ink for a 1/3 of the cost and refill 10+ times. Saves me at least $200 per year with the amount of printing I do.

FYI,

Get yourself a "CIS" = Continuous Ink System for your printer. I have used these systems on my HP and Epson printers for 2+ years. Saves a BOATLOAD of money on ink. No way would I pay $20-$30 for a cartridge. Buy the ink for a 1/3 of the cost and refill 10+ times. Saves me at least $200 per year with the amount of printing I do.

I don't do much bulk printing anymore, but I'll keep that in mind.

Anyway...the carts are going to Bier. I hate Ebay, and I'd rather they found a good home w/ a Huddler!

Bier,

Gimme a few days as we have a major storm coming.

They'll get there, but prolly not for Xmas.

FYI,

These looked SO cool. :D I ran across one the other day......brilliant! And if you are trying to do your own photos......this is definitely the way to go!

Another tip...although this would be for older HPs. Like the 45A......or the 78 color cartridges. HPs expensive versions were only 19ml. of ink. Most of the offbrands that are compatible have 42ml. Twice the ink.....about 2/3s the cost most times. :wacko:

Edited by SteelBunz