[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Phila sign Howard

ebartender

I love this signing. Keeps the core of Howard, Utley, Riollins, and Hamels together for at least 3 years.

Howard signs

Yeah, I just saw this on ESPN. I love it. Phillies were able to avoid arbitration with every single player this year...I cant wait until the season starts and hopefully another parade down broad street.

I love this signing. Keeps the core of Howard, Utley, Riollins, and Hamels together for at least 3 years.

Howard signs

You love this signing? Well of course you do, the 2006 MVP that had 48 hrs and 140 some RBI's last year.

I like 75 degree weather, a good steak, and a good brew. Duh.

You love this signing? Well of course you do, the 2006 MVP that had 48 hrs and 140 some RBI's last year.

I like 75 degree weather, a good steak, and a good brew. Duh.

I was worried the Phils would just keep going to arbitration for the next 2-3 years. That isn't really good for anyone. Plus if the Phils decide after a year or two they can trade Howard and move Utley to 1B (especially if this Donald kid in the minors works out at 2B).

I was worried the Phils would just keep going to arbitration for the next 2-3 years. That isn't really good for anyone. Plus if the Phils decide after a year or two they can trade Howard and move Utley to 1B (especially if this Donald kid in the minors works out at 2B).

Sounds good. Nice to have the big fella in your line up that's for sure.