[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My Stimulus Package

Perchoutofwater

Last Wednesday I bought a 1950 Winchester Model 94 30WCF on an on-line auction. Now when you buy on on-line auctions, they have to ship to a FFL holder. My best friends dad owns a pawn shop and has a FFL. So yesterday while me the wife, my BIL and SIL are driving to Dallas for a Stars game I get a call from my friends dad saying my gun has come in. I am stoked and tell everyone how pumped I am. I'd shopped for this gun of a long time. I'm going to give it to my oldest daughter. Anyway we start talking about guns, and my SIL says she wishes she had a shot gun, because my BIL is away alot.

Well today me and the wife go to pick up my daughter's gun. I have my wife fill out he paper work while I look at my daughters new old gun. A guy walks in and sees it, and offers me 60% more than I paid for it. I had to turn him down, but let him look at the gun, and I look at some of the guns that are in the pawn shop for sell. Well I notice an almost mint Belgium Browning A5 12 ga. I say to my wife "Darlin, I've found my valentines present." She says "keep on dreaming." Well, I keep looking and notice a Mossberg 500 20ga in decent shape. I say "Hey darlin, I'm getting this Browning, I'll buy your sister the Mossberg if you promise not to give me a hard time about the Browing." She looks at my friends dad and says "how much?" Did I mention I've been best friends with this guys kid since 1st grade? He says "Matt for you, I'll let you have them for what I've got in them, which is about $600." The Browning is easily worth $750. :D

Now all I really want is a 1911, and I can quit shopping for guns. So,as I'm leaving I ask my buds dad to let me know if anyone pawns a nice 1911. He says, "well I will, but I'm putting together a pretty big Kimber order for a local PI firm, and if you want I can piggy back you on it, and get a pretty steep discount." :wacko:

I thought this thread was going to be you bragging about sex.

I suppose in a way it was.

Dude, I've been married to long, I only get my package stimulated about once a week, so that is roughly 40 shots a year. I can put 40 rounds through any of my guns in a day a couple of days a month.

Last Wednesday I bought a 1950 Winchester Model 94 30WCF on an on-line auction. Now when you buy on on-line auctions, they have to ship to a FFL holder. My best friends dad owns a pawn shop and has a FFL. So yesterday while me the wife, my BIL and SIL are driving to Dallas for a Stars game I get a call from my friends dad saying my gun has come in. I am stoked and tell everyone how pumped I am. I'd shopped for this gun of a long time. I'm going to give it to my oldest daughter. Anyway we start talking about guns, and my SIL says she wishes she had a shot gun, because my BIL is away alot.

Well today me and the wife go to pick up my daughter's gun. I have my wife fill out he paper work while I look at my daughters new old gun. A guy walks in and sees it, and offers me 60% more than I paid for it. I had to turn him down, but let him look at the gun, and I look at some of the guns that are in the pawn shop for sell. Well I notice an almost mint Belgium Browning A5 12 ga. I say to my wife "Darlin, I've found my valentines present." She says "keep on dreaming." Well, I keep looking and notice a Mossberg 500 20ga in decent shape. I say "Hey darlin, I'm getting this Browning, I'll buy your sister the Mossberg if you promise not to give me a hard time about the Browing." She looks at my friends dad and says "how much?" Did I mention I've been best friends with this guys kid since 1st grade? He says "Matt for you, I'll let you have them for what I've got in them, which is about $600." The Browning is easily worth $750. :D

Now all I really want is a 1911, and I can quit shopping for guns. So,as I'm leaving I ask my buds dad to let me know if anyone pawns a nice 1911. He says, "well I will, but I'm putting together a pretty big Kimber order for a local PI firm, and if you want I can piggy back you on it, and get a pretty steep discount." :wacko:

:D

A Belgian A-5 is a nice pick up.