[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Quick computer question

Flip_Side

I'm running some spyware removal programs and in one of the directions it says this:

# At this point if you run into any problems where your internet connection appears to be broken, perform the below sub steps otherwise skip to the next main step about getting the log from SUPERAntiSpyware:

#

* Click on the Repairs Tab.

* Click on Repair broken Network Connection (WinSock LSP Chain)

* and then click on Perform Repair

Where is the repair tab? I can't find anything that says repairs tab. Where should I even be looking, in internet explorer, on my desktop, or what?

I'm running some spyware removal programs and in one of the directions it says this:

# At this point if you run into any problems where your internet connection appears to be broken, perform the below sub steps otherwise skip to the next main step about getting the log from SUPERAntiSpyware:

#

* Click on the Repairs Tab.

* Click on Repair broken Network Connection (WinSock LSP Chain)

* and then click on Perform Repair

Where is the repair tab? I can't find anything that says repairs tab. Where should I even be looking, in internet explorer, on my desktop, or what?

Should be on the Networking properties window. From your control panel (found on the Start menu) double click the network icon.

However, I hope you downloaded the spyware removal software from a reputable/verifiable source. Most of the spyware removal tools advertsed online are actual spyware themselves. :wacko:

Okay I still can't find the repair tab. The one DO Jaded mentioned is apparently the wrong repair button. This is a repair tab I'm looking for not just regular repair, if that makes sense lol. Anyone know where this is?????

Okay I still can't find the repair tab. The one DO Jaded mentioned is apparently the wrong repair button. This is a repair tab I'm looking for not just regular repair, if that makes sense lol. Anyone know where this is?????

What OS are you running?

I guess I'm confused as to what the problem is then. Unless the program you are running has it's own Repair Tab. If you just need to repair the internet connection, I would do that through the Control Panel. Like I said above, double click the network icon. This should show your your current connection Select it then click the Repair Connection option.