[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The coon man

polksalet

"Coon or rabbit. God put them there to eat. When men get hold of animals he blows them up and then he blows up. Fill 'em so full of chemicals and steroids it ruins the people. It makes them sick. Like the pigs on the farm. They's 3 months old and weighing 400 pounds. They's all blowed up. And the chil'ren who eat it, they's all blowed up. Don't make no sense."

http://www.detnews.com/article/20090402/ME...s+scampering+by

"Coon or rabbit. God put them there to eat. When men get hold of animals he blows them up and then he blows up. Fill 'em so full of chemicals and steroids it ruins the people. It makes them sick. Like the pigs on the farm. They's 3 months old and weighing 400 pounds. They's all blowed up. And the chil'ren who eat it, they's all blowed up. Don't make no sense."

http://www.detnews.com/article/20090402/ME...s+scampering+by

Don't really have time to be hunting coon and rabbit for the table. Gots to go to HEB for my roadkill.

We shoot a lot of raccoons, but nobody around here eats them. A buddy skins them and feeds them to his hogs.

I did recently see Andrew Zimern from the travel channel's Bizzare Foods eating coon - I think it was in Mississippi.