[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

joe biden does it again

dmarc117

Your kidding right? Wasn't it 60 Minutes that ran a bogus story about Bush right before the election? Acording to this UCLA (they are pretty conservative right) report, the media in general leans left. Fox actually is one of the more fair and ballanced.

:wacko: your link is in reference to Fox's main news broadcast with Britt Hume. And as your article notes, it is still slanted to the right.

Tune into Fox after 8:00PM for a real taste of what it means to be extremist.

This kind of stuff is what makes discussing politics seem useless. A simple story like this and people get off on tangents about the media being biased and untruthful.

Did Biden say it or not? That is all we need to know - A yes or no answer is sufficient. If any media asked Biden I am guessing you would not get a yes or no answer. How hard is it to just report the truth??

Why even vote when you can't even get a legimate answer to a question in most of the debates. Who knows what each candidate is really for and what will they really do when nobody can just be honest. All it ever tunrs into is a stupid right wing versus left wing pissing match.

Truth.

Very few people can actually discuss political issues without dragging some extent at partyism or finger pointing at the other guys (past, present, or future) into it.

Of the three gaffes I can think of OTTOMH, assuming this one is true, I rank them....

Airplanes and Swine Flu >>> Secret Underground Bunker >The US will be tested by terrorists