[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wow! I have a file! I feel so important. Hadn't seen this one before.

The Hitter

Dear Sir/Ma

I am Miss Johnson Udo i work as a computer scientist with HMRC, HMRC work is to monitor all funds coming in and going out of the United Kingdom. I am 26 years old, just started working with HMRC. I came across your file which was marked X and your released disk painted RED, I took time to study it and found out that you have paid VIRTUALLY all fees and certificate but the fund has not been release to you. The most annoying thing is that they cannot tell you the truth that on no account will they ever release the fund to you; instead they let you spend money necessarily. I do not intend to work here all the days of my life, I can release this fund to you if you can certify me of my security, and how I can run away from this country if I do this, because if I don't run away from this country after i made the transfer, I will be seriously in trouble and my life will be in danger.

Please you may not understand it because you are not a citizen of this country. The only thing I will need to release this fund is a special HARD DISK we call it HD120 GIG. I will buy two of it, recopy your information, destroy the previous one, and punch the computer to reflect in your bank within 24 banking hours. I will clean up the tracer and destroy your file, after which I will run away from this country to a safer place with your help.

You should send to me your convenient tell/fax numbers for easy communications , so that there won't be any mistake.

Regards,

Miss Johnson Udo.

Computer Scientist.

Please post all of your spam here. It's fascinating.

No problem. Considering I've read these 'spam' emails a hundred times on these boards posted from various members...you must feel mine are especially fascinating. If you'd prefer, I can PM them to you as I receive them so you can savor them slowly while your alone.