[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

GM bailout makes most of bad situation

CaP'N GRuNGe

So you would like to be the one to tell the 20,000 jobless people that they can't be helped because it would be breaking the law?

In fact, we should impeach Obama right now. How dare he try and save jobs during a recession.

I can't believe I'm even replying to your idiotic tripe, but it sure is beautiful to see a tard like you contradict yourself. For a little lesson on rule of law, you might want to check your sig line...

I can't believe I'm even replying to your idiotic tripe, but it sure is beautiful to see a tard like you contradict yourself. For a little lesson on rule of law, you might want to check your sig line...

Yep it's about a President breaking the law and torturing people when the Supreme Court ruled that we are still a nation with higher standards during war time than those scary Muslim terrorists.