[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty Help

I made some trades and tried to make my team better. I need help on what to do about my rbs. I need one more starter. Idk what to trade to maybe get one. Any ideas of who I could get. I also have 1.4 draft pick in the rookie draft. Its a 12 team league. we start 2 qbs, 3 rbs, 4 wrs, 1 te, It's a IDP league too, but I just need help with offense, unless anyone knows any good IDP players. Also any KR. Need Help. Thanks for any advice.

My Team:

Clemens, Kellen NYJ QB

Culpepper, Daunte DET QB

Cutler, Jay CHI QB

Quinn, Brady CLE QB

Vick, Michael ATL QB (O)

Graham, Earnest TBB RB

Johnson, Chris TEN RB

Sproles, Darren SDC RB

Ward, Derrick TBB RB

Bowe, Dwayne KCC WR

Clayton, Mark BAL WR

Edwards, Braylon CLE WR

Holmes, Santonio PIT WR

Moss, Santana WAS WR

White, Roddy ATL WR

Keller, Dustin NYJ TE

Miller, Heath PIT TE

Holt, Glenn MIN KR

Jackson, Dexter TBB KR

Gould, Robbie CHI PK

Scobee, Josh JAC PK

KF, I'm actually in that league too (Beef Croutons) and I think your lineup is pretty solid. I agree with Opie's advice on drafting a RB. Other than that, I like what you have and think you should stand pat

You're just not going to get a RB that you want by trading. Unless your willing to give up one of your top WRs and the 1:04. You are better off staying put and making that pick. I would hope Brown is there with 1:04. If not then McCoy would be a nice pick too, but you will have to wait for him to pay off. Green might help you more this year, but McCoy could become a good player in that system.

I like them in this order.

Brown

McCoy

Green

The fact that you have to start 2 QBs, and the fact that you really only have 1 bonifide starter, makes me think Stafford wouldn't be bad at 1.4 either. Then I'd target James Davis, RB, CLE in the 2nd round.