[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FLOR rocks

detlef

linky

A, the product itself is dope, really easy to install, very hip looking. Durable and easy to deal with stains. You can literally pick up a section of carpet that you spilled something on and take it over to the sink. In the event that the stain doesn't come out, you can either replace it with another tile or switch that tile for one that's under the couch or something.

B, the people there are very, very easy to deal with. Really a pleasure.

Just sayin'

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously.

If there is anything unfortunate about this whole thing it's the fact that I'm rather annoyed at how pleased I am with how professional these people are. That is, I wish my standards hadn't been so lowered by so many other merchants that I should find myself absolutely thrilled by someone who is merely good at what they do.

But these guys are good at what they do.

My order was really big and included a style that was brand new and back ordered. Turns out when it came in there were quality issues. From that point on, they totally went above and beyond helping me figure out an alternative, overnighting new samples, re-working my layout. Pretty much everything any honorable merchant should do in the event that their problem starts to become their customer's problem.

By the end, they got me into an order that I am 100% happy with and just happens to be $500 less than my original order was going to cost.