[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

German, Iraqi , Irish spin on the Nigerian scam

Front Row

Dear Friend,

A German woman Mrs.Margret Eich of Hamburg,Germany,made a numbered fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, this is valued to Nine Million Seven hundred Thousand United State Dollar only in my branch. Upon maturity several notice was sent to her as we were told that she now runs an oil well in Iraq, even during the war, six years ago (2003). Again after the war another notification was sent and still no response came from her. We later found out that Margret Eich and her family had been killed during the war in Gunfire that hit their home at Mukaradeeb where her personal oil well was.

My proposal to you is that I'm prepared to front you as the sole beneficiary of my deceased client so that I can instruct ALLIED IRISH BANK through my attorney to release the deposit to you as the closest surviving relation.Upon receipt of the deposit, I am prepared to share the money with you in half of 50/50 percentage.If interested, do send me your full names, current home address, phone number,your occupation to this email account: lpxxiang@hotmail.co.uk

Your earliest reply will be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Mr.Patrick L Xiang.

Couldn't this d!ck be tracked with his ip addy?

Mabee hes a really nice guy & it's legit ? :wacko:

Edited by Front Row