[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cleveland Huddlers

rhippens

The Mrs. and I are heading to Canton on Friday, then rolling up to Cleveland Saturday morning to go to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. We might check out the game that night, but we're unsure of what our final plans will be.

What I'm looking for now is some information on that area....parking when we get there Saturday, safe to walk at night?, good places to eat, etc to try to finalized a plan for Saturday night.

Any information would be appreciated.

parking is all over the stadium's outlying area. You can't miss the signs. After the game, most folks head over to the East 4th street area and hang out. Lots of trendy bars and stuff. Definitely safe to stay well into the night. Nice decorative lamp posts and they did the road in red brick so it looks and feels homey...

Harry Buffalo is a nice bar that didn't get too crowded after the game I went to in April. And they had HUGH drafts for just $2.

Flannery's is a cool Irish Bar.

On 4th is the House of Blues bar and at the end on the left is a chic bowling alley/martini bar called The Corner Alley.

On and around Prospect is Winking Lizard with over 100 beers total on tap and bottled.

Panini's is our version of the overstuffed Primanti Bros sandwich. I suggest stopping there and taking one into the game with you.

I wish I would be around to meet up but I'm heading to Detroit to hang with the little lady this weekend.

Have fun!