[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WRs

soulfly

I am just curious what you guys think of these WRs. I am thinking of picking up one or more of these guys late in my drafts. I play in mostly PPR leagues, so please let me know what order you would rank them. I know that they could all be disasters, but I think they each have a chance to do really well too. That's why I am thinking of adding them as late rounders to stash away on the bench and hope for miracles.

The Wrs are:

Chris Henry

Nate Burleson

Limas Sweed

Thanks in advance.

I am just curious what you guys think of these WRs. I am thinking of picking up one or more of these guys late in my drafts. I play in mostly PPR leagues, so please let me know what order you would rank them. I know that they could all be disasters, but I think they each have a chance to do really well too. That's why I am thinking of adding them as late rounders to stash away on the bench and hope for miracles.

The Wrs are:

Chris Henry

Nate Burleson

Limas Sweed

Thanks in advance.

Honestly I'd throw those fish back and snag a few more. I'll give you 3 guys I'd rather have that are probably available 1-Mark Bradley 2- Justin Gage 3- Burress (as a potential home run pick)

There are others, sure. I just have a couple of deep roster PPR leagues that will be drafting fairly soon, and I wanted some thoughts for the late rounds of a couple of sleepers that have come across my mind lately. I had Burleson last year to start out the season, and he did great until he got hurt. I can't remember, but it may have been the first game. Anyway, with Branch and Housh, I wonder if he will be effective. And Henry could do well, but Ocho is still there, and they have Coles, so I don't know if he is worth the risk. Sweed, I just don't know either. He should be the third WR, but will he, and will he be any good?

I was just curious of your opinions on these particular players. Bradley, Gage, and Burress would all be better, but they will be picked before I would be picking these guys. You know, just take a flier on on or two of them instead of picking a kicker. And if if they don't look like they are going to work out, drop them and get my kicker in place. Or make some trades and still have them ready. That kind of thing.

In that 51+ range, I like:

Domenik Hixon - Should be the top option for Eli and showed promise in his sophmore year posting 43-596-2 (rec, yards, TDs). This will be his 3rd season in the league and no Plaxico Burress to compete with.

Josh Morgan - not totally sold on this guy but he had a decent rookie year posting 20-319-3. SF has no WRs and someone has to step up. Could be Morgan

Earl Bennett - Showed nothing last year but wasn't given a chance either. Now he has Jay Cutler throwing him the ball and him and Jay were teammates in college, so there's familiarity between the two. In fact, Bennett's freshman year (Jay's senior season) produced 79-876-9. Hester isn't really a true go-to-WR and Bennett provides a little more size than Hester. If Bennett repeats what he did in college with Cutler, he could be a HUGH sleeper.

Greg Camarillo - Had a very impressive sophmore season producing 55-613-2. Unfortunately, he tore his ACL toward the end of the season. He's a big risk considering the ACL, but who knows. If he keeps last year's pace, he could surprise. He's last on my list do to the ACL surgery.