[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's on ATT?

rocknrobn26

Spent 2 hours trying to help my cuz's hubby import his "Outlook Addresses" into AT&T's contact list to no avail.

We:

Exported his 'Outlook' contacts to a *csv file, then went thru the import on AT&T. 4 freakin' times!!! :D got nothing...NaDa in his AT&T contact list.

Anyone w/ some insight?

Also...don't they have a "Send an addy change" or some such so that all of his contacts can be sent an email, making them aware of the email change??

Comcast has that, Gmail has that! Why not AT&T???? :wacko: Or am I missing something.

Any help appreciated.

Spent 2 hours trying to help my cuz's hubby import his "Outlook Addresses" into AT&T's contact list to no avail.

We:

Exported his 'Outlook' contacts to a *csv file, then went thru the import on AT&T. 4 freakin' times!!! :D got nothing...NaDa in his AT&T contact list.

Anyone w/ some insight?

Also...don't they have a "Send an addy change" or some such so that all of his contacts can be sent an email, making them aware of the email change??

Comcast has that, Gmail has that! Why not AT&T???? :wacko: Or am I missing something.

Any help appreciated.

When you find out let me know. I have had zero success using outlook with ATT. Never understood why but didn't research it much either.

I have an sbcglobal address, which through who knows how many mergers is an AT&T domain now. They're linked with Yahoo, and I've never had an issue exchanging contacts through Yahoo and Outlook... doing the CSV thing and I believe Yahoo has an import feature.