[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Opinion on lower tier rookie backs

mark b

I own 4 dynasty teams that allow 53 man rosters and include IDP. We have an annual 6 round rookie draft . The league has standard scoring but no ppr. I have accumulated several of these lower tier rookie backs. With 53 players, you can carry them. I was just interested if anyone thought they would ever amount to anything. I have ordered them by my rankings.

1. Bernard Scott

2. Andre' Brown

3. James Davis

4. Gatrell Johnson

5. Glen Coffee

6. Devin Moore

I am mainly interested if any of these guys can ever be a RB3? We can start 3 RBs. :wacko:

I need to see him in pre-season action. He seems like a small Brandon Jacobs. I'm not sure he can generate the average Jacobs does and if he's a "small" power-runner with not much upside, then I'm not sure how much value there is.

I could be completely wrong, but I don't get paid to do this, unless you count the money that I'll take from you in our leagues.

I think Taz is somewhere crying on JStew's shoulder... :wacko:

Opie, you've written a lot about Arian Foster. Surprised he did not make your list.

Edited by The Wolf

that's hawt.

oh, I was only giving specific feedback on the RBs listed in the OP. I mentioned Foster at the end of my post as someone to keep an eye on.

Speaking of JStew... I must be the only one who has him over-valued. I like him, but between his injuries, DWill's success and the RBs they picked up, well, I'm thinking that he's actually going to get less carries than last year. He's another I need to see in pre-season to see how that ankle is doing and make sure all his toes went to the market and got roast beer.

You're cruel...have you no compassion for Taz? You already made him cry on JStew's shoulder :wacko: but now you have to go and :D ??

:D

Opie,

In your opinion, how would you rank these RBs - based on talent and situation?

• Bernard Scott

• Andre' Brown

• James Davis

• Gatrell Johnson

• Glen Coffee

• Devin Moore

• Cedric Peerman

• Arian Foster

• Javon Ringer

• Jeremiah Johnson

• Mike Goodson

Edited by electricrelish