[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How did i come out with my draft?

Play with 1qb,2rd,3wr,1te,1d,1k After some analysis of my draft my personal feeling is that i have a confident team but may need to do some work on the qb situation.Any Suggestions or ratings for my team thanks positive criticism is welcome :wacko:

Qb-Joe Flacco-14

Qb-Matt Hasselbeck-15

RB-Maurice Jones-Drew-1

RB-Frank Gore-2

RB-Darren Mcfadden-5

RB-Sean Mccoy-9

RB-Donald Brown-12

WR-Steve Smith-3

WR-Deseaun Jackson-6

WR-Hines Ward-7

WR-Devin Hester-8

WR-Percey Harvin-10

WR-Bobby Engram-13

WR-Rashied Davis-16

WR-Ronald Curry-18

TE-Antonio Gates-4

TE-Zak Miller-17

D-Ravens

Ok 1st off great job with you RBs but sad to say in a 10 teamer,the focus on your priorities were not in the right positions. You have a requirement to start 3 WRs so you should of started off with that position as a focus. Smith is great but then you drop off.

You must of waited way to late to take a QB. SEA will have a bounce back year but I'm sure you could of grabbed a McNabb, Ryan or evenSchaub in the 6th-7th round.

IMO your going to have to package a trade to grab another top end reciever, which is a must in a ppr league.

Ok 1st off great job with you RBs but sad to say in a 10 teamer,the focus on your priorities were not in the right positions. You have a requirement to start 3 WRs so you should of started off with that position as a focus. Smith is great but then you drop off.

You must of waited way to late to take a QB. SEA will have a bounce back year but I'm sure you could of grabbed a McNabb, Ryan or evenSchaub in the 6th-7th round.

IMO your going to have to package a trade to grab another top end reciever, which is a must in a ppr league.

[/quote

I feel that was my bigest mistake in the draft not picking a qb instead of mcfadden,i had a chance to pick up a decent reciever instead i choose gore in the 2nd.The season is not over yet

No, your first two picks were fine, but then you have to forget about RBs for a few rounds and start drafting several WRs.

I can't say I'd never pick 3 RBs to start if a great RB fell far, but McFadden doesn't fit that bill. Not even worth it in the 4th, considering the strength of the starting RBs...