[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which WR should I keep

Alright, here is the deal. IDP Keeper League. Auction Style Draft. You can keep 3 offensive players and 2 defensive players. We have a salary cap of 165 this year (it goes up $5 each year, as do league dues.) If you keep an offensive player, their salary goes up $5 from the previous year, and if you keep a defensive player, their salary goes up $3.

Here is who I have that I am debating keeping on offense:

MJD $19 last year, $24 next.

Greg Jennings $8 last year, $13 next

Vincent Jackson $4 last year, $9 next

Bernard Berrian $2 last year, $7 next

Basically, I am torn between Berrian and VJ. As a Charger fan, I love VJ, but I am worried about how many weapons the Bolts have and how the ball will be spread around. Similarly, the Vikings have the best schedule in the NFL in terms of playing weak D's and playing in favorable stadiums (not many cold weather places when it is cold, lots of indoor games)

Any ideas?

Edited by boltsinken

i'd only keep the guys who give you value. i would think that those prices are more or less market value for guys like berrian and vj, and might even be overpriced. berrian seems like the guy you could get late by upping the bid a buck to $2-$3. i like vj more, and could maybe go with him at $9, but i think i would be more inclined to cut him loose and try to get him, or a similar receiver, cheaper.