[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Does it make sense

eddieo

In a league that counts return yards (20 yards = 1 point), does it make sense to draft...

Royal as the 11th WR off the board

Sproles as the 23rd RB off the board

Breaston as the 21st WR off the board

Hester as the 25th WR off the board

Leon Washington and Norwood as the 38th and 39th RB off the board

Or am I putting too much emphasis on return yards and should I discount them a bit?

Thank you, it makes absolute sense. Basically a few days before draft day, I should look at teams depth charts to see who may have a bit extra added value. The only site with KR and PR depth chart that I know of is yahoo, but they haven't updated since February. I guess they are waiting for preseason games to begin. I'll just be patient.

In a league that counts return yards (20 yards = 1 point), does it make sense to draft...

Royal as the 11th WR off the board

Sproles as the 23rd RB off the board

Breaston as the 21st WR off the board

Hester as the 25th WR off the board

Leon Washington and Norwood as the 38th and 39th RB off the board

Or am I putting too much emphasis on return yards and should I discount them a bit?

Leon Washington was the 10th highest scoring RB in our dynasty league last year. Return yards can be significant, I would definitely use the reurn yards added in with regular scoring to rank the rb's.

Leon Washington was the 10th highest scoring RB in our dynasty league last year. Return yards can be significant, I would definitely use the reurn yards added in with regular scoring to rank the rb's.

Makes sense, but would you actually draft him as the 10th RB coming off the board?

Makes sense, but would you actually draft him as the 10th RB coming off the board?

He is pegged to do return duties again this year. Presuming he does, I would expect him to be at least top 15-20 again this year and would draft accordingly.

To answer your question, probably definitely yes.