[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

24hrs left. Last keeper roster spot. HELP!

ice-pick

PPR 12 Team Keeper league. Must keep 5. Protected picks due by Sunday.

Right now keeping:

Gore

Cal Johnson

K. Smith

Brandon Marshall

One spot left

Do you keep Braylon Edwards, Tony Gonzales, or Mar. Lynch?

Keep in mind I don't have a 1st or 4th round pick. I do have 2 second rnd picks.

You can start 1-3RB and 2-4WR. Most people start 3-4 WRs. I have done 4-5 mock drafts for this league. The good receivers clear out very quickly and there is good depth at RB in the first several rounds. By the time 2.01 and 2.05 get around to me Both Gonzo and Braylon will be gone. The next best WRs would be Berrian, Ward, S. Moss, L Moore at 2.01-2.05. The best RBs around there might be Rice, Wells, or Brown. There is a chance Warner or LJ fall but not super likely.

I have been doing most mock drafts with either Gonzo or Braylon as the 5th spot. Keeping Gonzo allows me to go best available for those first two picks. Keeping Braylon means maybe a TE (Daniels, Olsen) at 2.05 or wait until 3.08 for a Carlson or Z Miller.

Any advise on the 5th spot would be great! Any thoughts on a draft strategy for 2.01, 2.05, and 3.08 would be great. With no 4th rounder I am thinking D or QB with 5.05 or 6.08

If I can't lock up Warner what are your thoughts on the next available QB's Schaub or Cutler? And... would you wait to get Palmer, T Edwards, Cassel if I passed on Schaub or Cutler?

Thanks!

KP