[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tough Keeper choices, NEED advice...

amoore643

We can keep two, but lose our pick in the draft where we picked them up last year minus a round.

For example I took Turner in the second round last year so keeping him would cost me my first Rd pick this draft.

Fitz would cost me my 2nd,

B. Marshall my 4th,

Bowe my 5th

Kevin Smith my 6th,

I got the best RB/WR combo for my first 2 rounds locked in, but that is noy much value, I could get an equally good player with those picks.

The value would be K.Smith and Bowe who are both rated as late 2nd, to 4th round picks.

I think B Marsh is out with no Cutler.

This is a PPR, 10 team leauge with basic scoring format. I will know the draft order my this weekend so I have time to plan.

thoughts?

Wow, Bowe and Smith in 5th and 6th?! I'd take that.

I bet some of your league mates use their 1st round picks on a keeper, so there's probably a very good chance that you get Turner or Fitz back to go along with a solid WR and RB. Heck, you might get both Turner and Fitz or similar players back.

Well after looking at the possible keepers, Forte will be gone (with an 8th rd pick), C Johnson will be gone (8th rd), MJD- (1st rd), D Williams (8th rd) Slaton (8th), all th other 1rst rounds will be in play.

Obviously last years' 9th round was pretty solid with the roockie RB's from C-USA

i don't think i could pass on fitz. he is going as a universal 1st rounder, so getting him for a 2nd round pick is a nice bargain for a hugh impact player. bowe is a big question mark having a new QB and reportedly not doing all that well this spring from what i can tell. i take fitz and k. smith. i wouldn't worry about these keepers being your future year keepers. have a great draft and you will have plenty more options next year.