[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sleeper Defenses

BIGBOY08

Can anyone see Indy, Arizona or Buffalo being sleeper defenses this year? These 3 are available in my league and I would like to run with 2 just for match up purposes. My thoughts are that Indy and Arizona have such high power offenses and that they will force other teams to come from behind which will allow them to unleash the defense. Indy offense looked pretty dang good thursday night. Arizona didn't have a bad "D" last year and upgraded at the corner position with Bryant McFadden. Arizona also has San Fran, Detroit and St. Louis in weeks 14, 15 and 16 which are playoff weeks. I've always thought Bufallo's defense was underated. McKelvin has a year under his belt and I feel this young defense could cause some teams problems not to mention offensively they should be a lot better.

Any thoughts?

I'd take Arizona there in a heartbeat....I like them as just outside the top 10 in scoring for D/ST this year and I think in most scoring formats they were top 15 last year and as you have stated, they've improved in the secondary and have a very nice playoff schedule.

Best of luck,

WashD

Thanks for the input Washington D and wildbluefan........What are your thoughts on Indy D? Is it worth having them considering my biggest bye week hits come in 7, 8,9. Indy plays St. Louis, San Francisco, Houston in those weeks. Where as Arizona has the Giants, Carolina and Chicago in 7,8,9. Indy's sounds more favorable if im trying to be competitive during the rough weeks of 7,8,9 but I currently have New Englands D so carrying 3 isn't gonna be an option. I'll have to settle with one. Indy's playoff run in 14, 15, 16 is Den, Jac, jets.

I'd take Arizona there in a heartbeat....I like them as just outside the top 10 in scoring for D/ST this year and I think in most scoring formats they were top 15 last year and as you have stated, they've improved in the secondary and have a very nice playoff schedule.

Best of luck,

WashD