[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rank these RBs

loomer1000

I'm looking for some help ranking this group of RBs for my 3rd round pick in a 12 team keeper league with PPR. I'm drafting WR-RB-RB.

My keepers are A. Rodgers, R. Brown, R. White, VJax and I expect to draft Calvin Johnson and Jacobs/Thomas/Portis/LT/Westbrook with my 2nd round pick (pick #2 & #7 overall).

RBs I need help ranking: R. Rice, Moreno, Addai, D. Brown, Grant, T. Jones, C. Wells, R. Bush. - with maybe Lynch, McFadden still on the board but unlikely.

He would basically be my RB3 but I would still need production out of him. I have doubts about Grant but he may get more touches than some of the split backfields. I like the potential of Rice but the backfield situation may get dirty.

My draft is tonight so any feedback is appreciated.

Cheers.

I'm looking for some help ranking this group of RBs for my 3rd round pick in a 12 team keeper league with PPR. I'm drafting WR-RB-RB.

My keepers are A. Rodgers, R. Brown, R. White, VJax and I expect to draft Calvin Johnson and Jacobs/Thomas/Portis/LT/Westbrook with my 2nd round pick (pick #2 & #7 overall).

RBs I need help ranking: R. Rice, Moreno, Addai, D. Brown, Grant, T. Jones, C. Wells, R. Bush. - with maybe Lynch, McFadden still on the board but unlikely.

He would basically be my RB3 but I would still need production out of him. I have doubts about Grant but he may get more touches than some of the split backfields. I like the potential of Rice but the backfield situation may get dirty.

My draft is tonight so any feedback is appreciated.

Cheers.

Grant( big year coming), Jones, Mcfadden, Lynch(after suspension) Moreno, Addai, Wells, Brown, Rice, Bush

Grant( big year coming), Jones, Mcfadden, Lynch(after suspension) Moreno, Addai, Wells, Brown, Rice, Bush

This is pretty good, but definitely move Rice way up the list just behind Lynch and maybe even in front of Lynch. Here's why....Baltimore is and for the forseable future a running team first and foremost. They are not going to air it out much and if they like a RB, that RB will get the ball alot. This year I really see Rice being the main guy. He has major upside and I really think he's going to produce.