[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who Should I Keep

BYoder

We can keep a total of 6 players. We start QB, 2RB, 3WR, K, D. I am already keeping Frank Gore, Joseph Addai, Ray Rice, Larry Fitzgeral and Dwayne Bowe. I need one more from the following.

Donnie Avery

Donald Driver

Roy Williams

Matt Schaub

Felix Jones

Most teams in the league will keep a QB so I was leaning towards going into the draft without a QB. Also, I have the 12th pick in a 12 team league.

Out of the bunch listed, I keep Felix ... and might consider him over Addai or Rice, leaving you room to keep Roy or Driver instead ... I'd only really think about that if you expect lots of WRs to be retained by other teams, or if you think you have a chance to win this year & one of those WRs will help you do that ... but either way, I think I'd try to find a way to keep Felix.

Out of the bunch listed, I keep Felix ... and might consider him over Addai or Rice, leaving you room to keep Roy or Driver instead ... I'd only really think about that if you expect lots of WRs to be retained by other teams, or if you think you have a chance to win this year & one of those WRs will help you do that ... but either way, I think I'd try to find a way to keep Felix.

[/quote

i would lean to felix also.......

The only reason I wasn't keeping Felix was because I didn't want to keep 4 RBs since we only start 2. I expect somewhere between 25 and 30 WRs to be kept but there are already a few out there that were dropped. I know Colston and Owens are available. Typically RBs go flying off the board in the first round so at the very least I should be able to get one of my WRs back with my pick. Would you keep 4 RBs even though we only start 2?

The only reason I wasn't keeping Felix was because I didn't want to keep 4 RBs since we only start 2. I expect somewhere between 25 and 30 WRs to be kept but there are already a few out there that were dropped. I know Colston and Owens are available. Typically RBs go flying off the board in the first round so at the very least I should be able to get one of my WRs back with my pick. Would you keep 4 RBs even though we only start 2?

as was posted earlier, I think I'd keep Felix over Addai. And I'd keep Schaub. You said most team will keep a QB and I think Schaub will be top 10.