[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

return yards

postman

i'm in a keeper league, 10 teams 20 rds. I have 3rd pick in the 1st rd, the rumor is that Brady and Manning are going 1 and 2.

AD is already owned, so I was leaning towards Brees.

Getting to my original topic, when we draft a special team you only get points on the return yards.

I always have trouble with researching just the top return teams, any advice

i'm in a keeper league, 10 teams 20 rds. I have 3rd pick in the 1st rd, the rumor is that Brady and Manning are going 1 and 2.

AD is already owned, so I was leaning towards Brees.

Getting to my original topic, when we draft a special team you only get points on the return yards.

I always have trouble with researching just the top return teams, any advice

Don't worry about the long run and drop/add according to weekly matchups.

My top 5 for return yards would be...

Bears-Hester on punts and I forget who they had returning kicks last year but he was good enough to take them away form Hester

Eagles-DeSean Jackson...explosive

Jets-Leon Washington, explosive, great vision and has the potential to run over dbs...he has to be wrapped up

Dolphins-they have a few guys down in Miami who are good lookin return guys.

Raiders-Higgins can break some big runs off.

Honorable mention: Bucs have had some kid down there runnin hard on the kick returns, can't think of his name but in the preseason he has looked good...no lock that he will make the team though.

I'm not using any stats to complie this, this is strictly who I project to have the best returners based upon last years production and who they'll have lined up to return.