[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Housh

Scorcher

In a standard performance league no PPR.

WR's Calvin Johnson, Moss, Housh, Earl Bennet, Justin Gage

RB's McFaddin, Brown (Colts) Graham, Norwood

I am looking good on WR's but RB situation is really bad. I am going to offer Housh for an RB. Realistically who should I go for?

Doubtful you get Grant . . . jeez your RBs are terrible . .

Maybe Lynch with his suspension? Doubtful the Pierre Thomas owner trades him . . . LJ? maybe a Felix Jones?

Right you are! Maybe I should just wait until after the first game and hope my wr's have really good games!

I think Housh could be poised for a great season, so don't let him go for cheap. I also have him as a WR3...

But DMC as RB1 is a little scary and the others are even worse, so:

I'd consider packaging Housh and one of Brown, Graham, or Norwood for a solid RB starter. Think KSmith, RGrant or better. Start by looking for the owners of Addai, Ward, and Turner and offer them their handcuff. Hopefully, one of them or someone else went RB nuts and is now regretting it. See if you can get another lesser tier WR (Cotch, Driver, Hester, etc) thrown in.

-Heroes

I think Housh could be poised for a great season, so don't let him go for cheap. I also have him as a WR3...

But DMC as RB1 is a little scary and the others are even worse, so:

I'd consider packaging Housh and one of Brown, Graham, or Norwood for a solid RB starter. Think KSmith, RGrant or better. Start by looking for the owners of Addai, Ward, and Turner and offer them their handcuff. Hopefully, one of them or someone else went RB nuts and is now regretting it. See if you can get another lesser tier WR (Cotch, Driver, Hester, etc) thrown in.

-Heroes

I'd have to agree. A straight trade for Housh is only going to get you a mediocre RB at best, something like a Reggie Bush. If you're feeling ballsy and don't want to do a package deal I'd try to trade Housh for Ray Rice and hope for the best.