[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cant decide on my second keeper

I'm in a 4th year keeper league where we keep 2 players a year. I had an awesome draft last year and after a slow start, stormed my way to the championship game where I lost to a team that just happened to have a career game (managed by my wife no less which added a little extra sting to the defeat...not to mention the incessant trash talk I've had to endure all off season). Until now we've been a 10 team league, but have expanded to 12 this year. There are no keeper restrictions or rules regarding what round your keepers come from. We're a standard PPR league and we start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2WR, 1 RB/WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Team D. What follows is my starting roster from the championship game. One player is obviously a keeper, but my second keeper I'm having trouble with....

QB: Matt Cassell

RB: Adrian Peterson

RB: Steve Slaton

RB/WR: Chris Johnson

WR: Andre Johnson

WR: Steve Smith

TE: Dallas Clark

K, Defense: Who cares

Up until now I've always kept Andre Johnson, and the last 2 years have kept Adrian Peterson...but now with Chris Johnson in the mix, I'm not sure who to keep. Do I give up the PPR workhorse Andre Johnson to hang onto up and comer Chris Johnson and start my draft with 2 strong RB's, or do I stick with my plan of keeping the top RB and PPR WR and fill in the gaps during the draft? :wacko: I can't decide. Hopefully I can get some insight from some outsiders to help make my decision a little easier. :D Thanks in advance.

:::EDIT::: It also bears noting that with the expansion to 12 teams, the 2 new teams will be getting 2 picks a piece before anyone else even starts drafting. Not to mention the fact the player pool will be further diluted in the later rounds with 2 extra rosters to fill....

Edited by Smoky McAshtray