[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop Moreno for Beanie Wells?

chislands18

B. Wells is on the Waiver Wire and I have a hunch that he'll see a lot more time than Moreno will. Considering the Broncos are going to be horrible this year and Moreno is hurt, is it a "no brainer" that I pick up Wells and get rid of Moreno.

What? Moreno is the starter and will be ready by week 1. Wells is a HUGH injury risk and is splitting time with Hightower. Hell, as of now, Hightower is the starter and I'm pretty sure it will stay that way until Wells proves himself.

What? Moreno is the starter and will be ready by week 1. Wells is a HUGH injury risk and is splitting time with Hightower. Hell, as of now, Hightower is the starter and I'm pretty sure it will stay that way until Wells proves himself.

Hmmmm.....It does not seem that Moreno is the clear starter any longer and they only said that he was setting himself up to be the starter.....he hasn't seen the field in two weeks! With that said, right now Moreno is doing nothing and they say that Hightower and Wells could share time as Wells had a great game the other night......or Wells could outplay Hightower and be the starter on a team that has two of the best WR's in the game. I just feel that there's a lot more upside with Wells right now!

Wells looked really solid and Buckhalter is starting in Denver, not Moreno. If you can pick up Wells and drop someone other than Moreno that maybe the way to go. If Moreno gets healthy he could be a nice player.

Wells looked really solid and Buckhalter is starting in Denver, not Moreno. If you can pick up Wells and drop someone other than Moreno that maybe the way to go. If Moreno gets healthy he could be a nice player.

You can think Buckhalter is the starter all you want. Moreno will be starting week 1 if healthy. Period.

I agree... Is Moreno your best drop option?? Are you in a 8 man league? Is there a back DEF, K, WR, TE, QB that doesn't have as much upside as Moreno on your team?

I agree... Is Moreno your best drop option?? Are you in a 8 man league? Is there a back DEF, K, WR, TE, QB that doesn't have as much upside as Moreno on your team?

Beanie did that against a 2nd string very vanilla packer defense after the packers had a huge lead.

I'm not saying he is a wuss but Taco Bell has a new "soft" taco name after him.

Beanie did that against a 2nd string very vanilla packer defense after the packers had a huge lead.

I'm not saying he is a wuss but Taco Bell has a new "soft" taco name after him.

What is it, the New Soft Shell Beef and Beanie Taco Wells?? :wacko:

What is it, the New Soft Shell Beef and Beanie Taco Wells?? :wacko:

Nice Taco Bell quote.....I was cracking up! I went ahead and dropped M. Cassell (who's injury is very worrisome) and now have both B. Wells and Moreno on my bench. Either way I'll have them for trade bait if I'm light in other areas.

Thanks!!

Nice Taco Bell quote.....I was cracking up! I went ahead and dropped M. Cassell (who's injury is very worrisome) and now have both B. Wells and Moreno on my bench. Either way I'll have them for trade bait if I'm light in other areas.

Thanks!!

Great call! I'd much rather have Beanie and Moreno than Cassell and Beanie/Moreno... I'm guessing that there's still a few QBs on your waiver wire that you can go after later on...