[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Please rank: Perfromance based

Hanson Brothers

#1 Jennings - top tier Qb throwing to him

#2 S. Smith - Delhomme has blinders on when throwing the ball. Most balls tend to go towards smith

#3 R. White - Gonzalez dips into whites production especially in redzone

#4 A. Boldin- could leap some of these guys, but I don't think Warner does as good this year as last year. Warner hurt - Lienart has blinders for Fitz.

You have them about right, maybe Boldin is even with White, for the Gonzo reason you mentioned...BUT, I also think that could be a non-issue...the real issue in ATL is how many carries will Turner lose and where will those balls go...so it is possible for Gonzo to get less balls than he did last year (look at the ATL TE last year) and for White to get more balls than last year. PLUS, what if Warner gets hurt? Boldin will be toast and Warner getting hurt is very possible.

You have them about right, maybe Boldin is even with White, for the Gonzo reason you mentioned...BUT, I also think that could be a non-issue...the real issue in ATL is how many carries will Turner lose and where will those balls go...so it is possible for Gonzo to get less balls than he did last year (look at the ATL TE last year) and for White to get more balls than last year. PLUS, what if Warner gets hurt? Boldin will be toast and Warner getting hurt is very possible.

Good analysis boys, I think I may have to go with Jennings for sure and probably Smith. Gonzo and White is a factor to consider along with Boldin and Warner being injury prone. I think I will go WR, WR on the turn. The only glitch in doing this is that our league scores only 1pt. for every 2 receptions. This brings RBs actually a notch above in scoring potential.