[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I am lost with this decision. Who to play and do I add this player?

chocula

I was considering moving some players around to tighten up my WR positiion until Brandon Marshall straightens his act out.

Not PPR

12 person league

1QB, 2 RB, 2 WR,1 Flex, 1 TE, 1 PK, 1 DEF

Pretty much standard scoring besides the positions.

6 for TD

1 every 10 yards rushing

1 every 10 yards receiving

It is my second year, and besides the top rated guys, I am not sure who to draft, so I simply go off a cheat sheet.

MY team for now:

McNabb, Donovan QB PHI

Barber, Marion RB DAL

Turner, Michael RB ATL

Jennings, Greg WR GB

Marshall, Brandon WR DEN

Witten, Jason TE DAL

Gostkowski, Stephen K NE

Eagles DST

Flacco, Joe QB BAL

Bess, Davone WR

Maroney, Laurence RB NE

Vick, Michael QB PHI

Gage, Justin WR TEN

Walter, Kevin WR HOU

Washington, Nate WR TEN

***SOrry,. I forgot to mentiuon the players I am considering picking up (I have to drop however many players I pick up).

Burleson, Nate WR

Robinson, Laurent WR

Hillis, Peyton RB

Williams, Cadillac RB TB

There are certainly others, but those seem to be at the top.

Thanks for the suggestions, I really appreciate it.

Edited by chocula

not sure what you are asking. you definitely need to find a sub for marshall until his situation shakes out. you have a number of other options on your bench, so it's just a matter of subbing in one of them. i like walter if he's on the field. washington may miss week 1, so that leaves gage and bess as your other options. two of these three will be needed as you will have to fill your flex position.

i wouldn't do anything drastic with your roster because it's pretty strong outside of your WR2 and Flex positions, but if marshall pans out, he and walter look pretty good for you there.

Start McNabb, Turner, Barber, Jennings, and Marshall if he isn't suspended by the first game. I'd put Bess in the flex. I really like him this season to improve on his numbers from last year....te, k, and dst are pretty obvious.

I'd drop Maroney and try to add somebody off of waiver....he won't have much value at all this season. There are simply to many guys in NE in front of him...the only way he has value is if like 3 guys get injured.

Start McNabb, Turner, Barber, Jennings, and Marshall if he isn't suspended by the first game. I'd put Bess in the flex. I really like him this season to improve on his numbers from last year....te, k, and dst are pretty obvious.

I'd drop Maroney and try to add somebody off of waiver....he won't have much value at all this season. There are simply to many guys in NE in front of him...the only way he has value is if like 3 guys get injured.

Thanks. Sorry I was not that clear.

I am trying to figure out who to play or pickup to play until Marshall is back up to speed. My guess is he may be off to a sl;ow start, and I do not want to take a 3 point game from him in that slow start. Who knows though, he may take off from his first game.

Maroney does look pretty weak, so I will definitely get rid of him.

What doi you guys think of Laurent Robinson WR or Peyton Hillis RB? Just two I was looking at to possibly add and drop.

Thanks for the help.

Thanks. Sorry I was not that clear.

I am trying to figure out who to play or pickup to play until Marshall is back up to speed. My guess is he may be off to a sl;ow start, and I do not want to take a 3 point game from him in that slow start. Who knows though, he may take off from his first game.

Maroney does look pretty weak, so I will definitely get rid of him.

What doi you guys think of Laurent Robinson WR or Peyton Hillis RB? Just two I was looking at to possibly add and drop.

Thanks for the help.

well, you already have 4 WR on your bench, so i'm not sure you need more depth there. i like the players you have at WR.

as far as dropping maroney for hillis, both are a bit of a crapshoot at this point. i like how maroney looked in pre-season and i would give him a week or two to see how the NE situation plays out.

Can you list a few other rbs that are on waivers? Maybe there is somebody that will stand out to us you might not have seen or don't know much about.

As for Maroney....I just don't see him doing much with Taylor, Morris, Faulk, and BJGE. I think Taylor will see the most carries, Maroney will spell him but they will utilize Faulk on third and long situations and Maroney won't get the touches in the redzone. So few yds/tds doesn't make him very appealing.

Hillis to me also won't be impressive...once again just to many guys ahead of him.

So who else is available?