[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bell or F Jackson FLEX?

ice-pick

12 team PPR league

I drafted Schilens in two leagues to use the IR spot and hope to take a chance on an undrafted player. I thought Schilens would be out longer.

I picked up Bell in one league and can't pick anyone up until after the games in wk one in the other.

Would you start Bell DET or Fred Jackson @ NE in the Flex this week?

F Jackson will be the #1 guy by default, but has a bad O line and a bad match up

Bell is the #2 guy playing Det in a run and gun offense

Who do you like?

Follow up question...

To keep Bell in one league would you drop Schilens, F. Jackson, Henry, or Hester? Any of them worth working out a trade?

In the other league I will wait and see on Hillis, Nicks, Hixon, and Schilens to see if I can work Bell in there.

F Jax will still have a decent game

I think he will he will catch a bunch of short passes

the pats have a history of poor Screen pass D

I saw where in preseason Bell was taken out at goal line in favor of Heath Evans,Don't know it its a preseason thing or if they would really do that in a game.

Edited by mlvc

Until NO get 14 points up on Det, then it will be Mike Bell all second half (if not second quarter as well). Buf will be too busy passing to catch up to NE and while a lot of those passes may go to Fred, I don't see him getting much out of them. If the PPR is 1 point or more, Fred "may" get the edge, but I think the more solid option for points this week is Bell.

I am a pats fan but I still like Jackson here...the pats are in transition at the D line and we don't know how it is going to be plus jackson is the only guy there without Lynch for this game

The D line doesn't have to be dominant if the offense puts up the numbers. I see Tom and Randy connecting for at least one long TD early on, and another by the second qtr. If they are able to get any kind of running game going, Buf will abandon their own running game rather quickly.

Until NO get 14 points up on Det, then it will be Mike Bell all second half (if not second quarter as well). Buf will be too busy passing to catch up to NE and while a lot of those passes may go to Fred, I don't see him getting much out of them. If the PPR is 1 point or more, Fred "may" get the edge, but I think the more solid option for points this week is Bell.

What are you talking about? PT Cruiser will be on the field most of the game.*

How is this a question. A starting RB or a RB3?

Has nothing to do with the fact that it says Fan of the Bills to the left of this post.

The bigger question is why is Mike Bell on your roster? Isn't there anything better on the WW?

*A few stitches and a sprain are not going to keep this guy off the field. You would be foolish to bet that Mike Bell sees more carries then a starting RB.

Edited by RuffBuff

What are you talking about? PT Cruiser will be on the field most of the game.*

How is this a question. A starting RB or a RB3?

Has nothing to do with the fact that it says Fan of the Bills to the left of this post.

The bigger question is why is Mike Bell on your roster? Isn't there anything better on the WW?

*A few stitches and a sprain are not going to keep this guy off the field. You would be foolish to bet that Mike Bell sees more carries then a starting RB.

If you think PT is going to play, then Jackson is the way to go. I, however, believe NO will let PT rest while Bell destroys the lowly Lions.

Edited by DO Jaded