[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Willie Parker or Tim Hightower?

Frog013

I actually lost sleep over this last night. I'm leaning towards the veteran Parker but, he did not produce against the Titans last year. What to do??

TH had a horrid year last year but a decent preseason this year only to have the rookie out perform him. I think Parker will have a good game and TH will only get marginal carries for maybe 60 yards....

Just my prediction.

I'll give my usual - for all WDIS questions you really should list your scoring system so people can offer you the most effective and spot on advice.

Then I'll go on to say in this case, start Willie Parker, who you know is going to get the bulk of carries for the Steelers in what likely is going to be a ground focused attack. Willie will also pick up potentially a few passes, whereas I don't see Hightower getting throw to very much if at all. Plus HIghtowers happy feet don't serve him well and if Wells is full strength we'll probably see more of Wells than folks are expecting.

Best of Luck,

WashD

I'll give my usual - for all WDIS questions you really should list your scoring system so people can offer you the most effective and spot on advice.

Then I'll go on to say in this case, start Willie Parker, who you know is going to get the bulk of carries for the Steelers in what likely is going to be a ground focused attack. Willie will also pick up potentially a few passes, whereas I don't see Hightower getting throw to very much if at all. Plus HIghtowers happy feet don't serve him well and if Wells is full strength we'll probably see more of Wells than folks are expecting.

Best of Luck,

WashD

What he said...