[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

K Smith or R Rice M Hasslebeck or C Palmer

toolman

Good morning fellow Fantasy Footballers,

I am so pumped for the start of football tonight! I need to ask the advice of the sage Huddle subscribers, do I start K Smith @ NO or R Rice vs KC? Smith has really no one to hawk carries from him but the Liedowns will be playing from behind and throwing more so it might crimp his carried luckily they use him in the passing game. Rice has 2 other rb's to hawk carries/td's but is playing a cream puff defense.

Here's my current starting lineup:

Hasslebeck

A Petersen

K Smith

R Wayne

G Jennings

A Gates

Akers

Dallas

Tiebreaker: Palmer

It really is a coin toss between Hasslebeck and Palmer I didn't get a true stud qb at our draft as I got caught at the end of a way to early qb run so I waited and loaded up on rb's and wr's. I am leaning towards Hasslebeck as he was my sleeper/comeback player.

Thank you for any help leave a link and I will respond to yours.

I have a similar team and I am going with Hasselbeck/Rice - I don't have the K. Smith option but I think that Detroit will be out of it by the 2nd half and abandon the run, which conversely helps Rice vs KC. As far as Hasselbeck over Palmer I'm having a tough time too because I think Palmer's gonna be back to form this year but Denver has 2 good CBs and B Dawkins lurking in the secondary so I think they'll have more success running in a close game

I'd go with Rice and Palmer. I agree with Krad that Rice is a no brainer. Palmer and Hasselbeck are somewhat of a toss up but Seattle's O line is a mess. Thankfully for Palmer, so is Denver's defense.

Appreciate some input on the RB question I have this week: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=295418