[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

C. Johnson/M. Barber/R. Rice - Pick 2

daltonscoolers

12 Team PPR League. Start 2 RBs (no flex)

Which 2 should I start?

Chris Johnson (at Pittsburg)

Marion Barber (at Tampa Bay)

Ray Rice (Kansas City)

Any input is apprecated. Thanks

I have a similar situation, same 3 back, but we have a flex so it made the choice easy. If we didn't have the flex I would have started MBIII and Ray Rice. Johnson against a Pitt defense lowers him down this week.

I'd go with Barber he will share a few with Jones, but I think they will run the ball alot this game. Rice simply because he is going against the KCC and they allowed third most rushing yards per game last year and didn't do anything in the off season to correct it Rice will lose a few touches to McGahee, but not enough to matter. Johnson will be running against a much tougher defense and he will also give up touches to White.

I'd go with Barber and Rice

thanks everyone. although i cant believe im going to sit my #1 pick in week one, i think i agree.

the good news is that it's a thursday game so i'll have all weekend to stew about my terrible coaching after c. johnson blows up tonight! haha

My situation is similar, except I got CJ as the 16th pick in our draft. I took MJD first. Any thoughts on who to start with my rb2 and flex?

MJD

Chris Johnson

Fred Jackson

Ray Rice

Cedric Benson

I am up against Ray Rice this week, and I know since he is only a 5'7" RB he probably won't get any Red Zone carries. I'm in a PPR league and he's projected 17 points...does that sound about right? Should I be worried?

I'm getting a little annoyed with the assumption that Rice will not get RZ carries. I'm starting Rice every week this season because of his breakout potential and being in a PPR league. Its obvious he is the guy in BAL and to think he will never be getting the rock in the RZ is crap. Now I'm not saying he will 100% of the time but cmon guys he is a safe play.