[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR Start/Sit Advice for Wk 1

Rob96WVU

Start/Sit advice needed. I'm in a league which does not give points per reception. TD's are weighted so that longer TD's = more pts (1-24 YDS = 5 PTS, 25-44 YDS=10 PTS, and 45+ YDS=15 PTS). I've got Calvin Johnson as a no brainer but need to pick 2 of the following three:

Bernard Berrien

Lance Moore

Brandon Marshall

Thoughts?

Moore is an easy choice as he is the safest of your other 3 to choose from.

I want to see what Denver's Offense looks like for a game or two before I would play Marshall, just my opinion.

If Berrian is going I would play him, watch the practice reports from Friday, if he looks good to go then I would plug him in. If it's questionable or looks like he will be on snap count you have to go with Marshall.

Even though it sounds like I'm on the fence on this one Berrian is my choice if healthy.

Moore is an easy choice as he is the safest of your other 3 to choose from.

I want to see what Denver's Offense looks like for a game or two before I would play Marshall, just my opinion.

If Berrian is going I would play him, watch the practice reports from Friday, if he looks good to go then I would plug him in. If it's questionable or looks like he will be on snap count you have to go with Marshall.

Even though it sounds like I'm on the fence on this one Berrian is my choice if healthy.

I wouldn't even go with Berrian if he is cleared to play. First, he and Favre have no rapport at all. Second, even if he's cleared to play, he probably won't be 100%.

If you want to take a shot, play Marshall. He has more big play potential. But Lance Moore is the safest play and most likely to score against a crappy Lion defense.